A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Saturday, October 24, 2009

South Texas Jazz Festival

Last Friday we took in some sights and sounds at the annual South Texas Jazz Festival. The weather was beautiful and it was just a fun night to walk around and hear some good jazz music.
Me and my girl

Ridin on the trolley
The infamous trolley that I stalked as we were leaving to get one more ride - mine and the kids favorite part!!


This was taken while we were waiting for the trolley - in the video Aaron shows off his fun bye-bye trick, although he's too busy to actually look at the camera... :)

It was a fun night!!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute Kath! You all look great. The cruise looks like so much fun too. What good memories!

    ReplyDelete