A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Rainfall

Have you ever been this excited to see rainclouds? 

I was.

Don't be fooled by the deceptively green, lush, gorgeous lawn.  My husband knows what he's doing.  Look at the lawn across the street for comparison's sake.  This is what most of the vacant yards around Corpus look like these days.

Here's why.


Please note the small print in yellow at the top of this one.  HELLO!  33 days IN A ROW! of 96 or higher!  And that doesn't include the heat index!!

Yeah, it has been one long, hot, dry summer.  And the dog days are still here and I imagine will be for a good portion, if not the whole month of September.

That's why this heavenly sound was so beautiful last week.  We all went out and celebrated.  It was like New Years.  :)
 
That's Aaron in the background telling Grandma on the phone that the rain came from Heavenly Father and Jesus.  What a lover.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment