A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Monday, August 18, 2008

My 2 Month Old Chunky Monkey!

8/18/08

Today was Aaron's 2 month well visit. He is 13 lbs. 2 oz. and is in the 90th percentile with his weight. He is 24.25 inches tall, also in the 90th percentile. The shots, of course, are no fun, but as long as there is a boob readily available immediately after, life is good again. :) I am grateful to have such a healthy little guy!

Aaron's nicknames:

Little Guy
Little Buppy
Chunky Monkey
Little Man

On another topic, the women's all-around was AWESOME! I'm so glad Nastia pulled through with the gold and Shawn the silver. What amazed me most about this final compared to previous Olympics is the lack of falls/bad mistakes. The girls were very close to perfect - at least the ones NBC decided to show. I loved Nastia's reaction when she was receiving her medal - you could tell it meant so much to her and she showed so much emotion on her face.

Poor Alicia got dumped on again in the vault final when she finished fourth after a fall by the third place finisher. Alicia had two hops, and the bronze medalist did have a higher start value, but still, I thought the bronze should have gone to her. Then I learned online that Nastia got silver on uneven bars - drives me nuts that I find that out before watching the final tonight, but oh well. I hope Shawn gets the gold on beam tonight - that would be the perfect ending for her. Then we have another 4 year wait - it's been so fun to watch.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE you blog! I will be a regular visitor, you can count on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so fun to see how you guys are doing and especially the little guy! We are so excited to see you guys during the Holidays again!!

    ReplyDelete