A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blogging Mishaps...

I am SLOWLY learning the ins and outs of blogging. After spending a good part of the day yesterday trying to change my template, I have lost my blogroll. After spending a good part of this morning remeding this, I am certain there are blogging buddies I have left off the current list who used to be a part of the previous list. If you are one of those buddies, please leave me a comment and let me know your address so I can add it to my list...sigh.

I am open to comments on how not to lose widget info when switching templates. I need to research this, but in the meantime if any of you blogger wizzes care to leave the info in non-blogger wizzes terminology, I would be very grateful. I am switching templates from outside sources because all the blogger ones are so boring, and html is a foreign language to me. Whenever I go to switch and copy and paste the new template in, it invariably says that one or more of my widgets are about to be deleted....WHHHHYYYYY????

I will master this one of these days.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I like to use the templates from delightfuldots.blogspot.com because they make it so easy and I have yet to lose any info. In the past I've lost everything and it is so frustrating, so I feel for ya. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete