A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have a SECOND GRADER!!!

Well, with 4 more days of school left, the school principal, Mrs. Thomas, officially presented the second grade class of 2009-2010 yesterday at Kaylee's awards assembly! It was awesome! (and long...) Kaylee got all A's for the whole year, as well as recognition in music and reading. (I wonder why...she takes after mom and dad! except for the all A's part... :)
Way to go Kay! We're so proud of you!!



5 comments:

  1. OH MY LANDS!!!!! When did that little girl grow up. I can't believe how big she is. What a sweetie. Way to go dollface on all A's. You are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Smiths! I can't believe how much Kaylee has grown! I guess it's been a while. Aaron is such a cutie. Congrats! It's great being able to see your wonderful family. I hope you don't mind if we peek in every once in a while.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just can't be happening! Why do they have to get older. She may as well move out for college now. :) Way to go Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her little jumper dress. Too cute! And, I am not surprised one bit about her accomplishments! She's a smart cookie, alright... Way to go Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have come to grips with the fact that we may not see a new post for a while with your special visitors in town. (very jealous, by the way!) But I keep checking just to be sure that I am not missing anything tasty!

    ReplyDelete