A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Friday, May 8, 2009

Swine Flu Vacation!

Here's what we did...


Aaron's first time at the beach - he wasn't too keen on it at first, but started enjoying himself after a little while.



Another reason why I love being home...while everyone else was scrambling for last minute child care arrangements, I hopped in the car with my two little bundles of joy and headed out to Padre Island. Sadly, the vacation was cut short by a week, but we had fun while it lasted. Hurray for beaches and unexpected vacations!

5 comments:

  1. TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!!!!! I can't believe what a little boy Aaron is turning into. So sad :-( How long of a vacation did they have? Did I mention that I was jealous? Wish I could have been there da! Love ya tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't believe how big Aaron is getting! The beach??? We are still waiting for spring to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Padre!!! We have beach photos to post, but I have to find Mike's camera first. I wish I had your energy. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaylee is such a long and lean little thing. They are both so edible in their swim-wear! Aaron has quite the many figure. :) You look super cute too, Kath! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to type- "manly figure" :)

    ReplyDelete