A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Fun in the Sun!

We went out to a really neat condo in Port Aransas with our friends the Olivas - had great food and great fun. It was Aaron's first time in the swimming pool - he was a little nervous for about 5 minutes and was loving life after that. The water temp was perfect and there was a walkway from the pool that took you right out to the beach on the Gulf! It was so awesome! Thanks Gabe and Jen for a great timeThis one is for you Jen - right back at you for the nasty bowling pic :)


2 comments:

  1. Too cute. Wish I could have been there da. DA ME A LEEVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS WAR KATHRYN! Remeber your going to Girls Camp with me and my camera has a 12x optical zoom!!!!! Its on! :) Im glad yall were able to come! It was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete