A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Monday, June 20, 2011

Fun Birthday Weekend

This past week we got to celebrate the little man turning 3.  His birthday was Thursday so we gave him his family presents after he woke up from his nap.

He was really excited about his new basketball and hoop from G&G Wadley...thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
We went to the mall that night for dinner and some fun kids activities they had going on.
Free train ride!  It normally costs 5 BUCKS a PERSON, so, yeah, we've never gone on it before, but we were all over it Thursday night.  :)



We had a few of Aaron's friends over on Friday night for a BBQ in the backyard to continue the celebration. 


I love this picture.
and this video.  :)

Aaron fills our house with energy and love and more energy.  :)  He is a lover and I love him!  Happy Birthday Aaron!


2 comments:

  1. Love the post! Sounds like a Fabuolously fun birthday for your big boy! Happy Birthday Aaron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to me! Love that little man. He looks so much bigger and grown up. Glad he had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete