A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

YAY!  You Made It!!

I liked my new blog concept and template so much I decided to merge my old blog into it.  Only bummer is now I have to spend time getting all of y'all over here and figuring out my sidebar from my old blog.  But that shouldn't take too long. 

So, whaddya think?  Accompany ME is sooooo much better than The Smith Family, no??!!

I know, I know, it's all about me.  But not really.  See, here you get me AND my fam, but all told by me.  At my old place you mostly just got the fam and little snippets of me here and there.  So yup, now you get to be full-on privy to all of my innermost thoughts.  Such as what my family's next meal will consist of, how to get the hard water stains out of the bottom of my tub, and the ever-popular what to do about the shack next door.  Oh, I know.  You are all shaking with anticipation. 

In all seriousness, though, I want my blog to take a little different spin than it has in the past.  I still want all of my kids' cuteness and schweety's accomplishments in there (and believe me, there is plenty of that to go around), but I also want more of ME!  Just what I think about and go through on a daily basis. 

So if you were just here for the cute kids' stuff....well, stick around

and Accompany ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment