A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quick trip to Boise

Baby girl and I got to travel to Boise during October to see family and my old piano teachers' recital.  Thanks mom and dad!
 
Baby girl and grandma were so happy to be reunited!

We took a drive over to Idaho Falls and surprised my sister Jen.  It was so fun - got to go shopping and Olive Garden and spend time with her sweet family.  This is my nephew Jason at his bus stop.  He's a man.  :)

We went for a walk and Jill and Jason loved taking turns pushing baby girl.

Back in Boise we saw more nieces and nephews when we went to Brett and Brad's soccer games.  This is my niece Lilia.

And the two soccer champs - Brett and Brad.

Here we are after the recital with Marcellus Brown - Shawn and I's old band director at BSU.  Poor dad had just had some skin cancer procedure down and was all patched up.

THE WHOLE STUUUUDDIIOOOOOO!!  :)

The lady herself - Madeleine Hsu.  Teacher and pianist extraordinaire!

This picture (sorry Dad) represents the fun we have when we get together as a family.  We play cards, eat, laugh, play cards, eat, laugh, and repeat it till we can't see straight anymore.  It is so much fun and I can't wait for the next round this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment