A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby Girl turned ONE!!

Sweet baby girl had her first birthday on January 3rd.

She got a new toy and some shoes.

Rebekah is such a joy in our lives.  She has a sweet personality.  She know how to say "num" for food, but her favorite word is "mama".  She prefers mama to all others, much to mama's joy and distress.  She can do a bad cough, sing a pretty song, wave hi and bye, do so big, say "ba-ba", give nice kissies, and almost walk by herself.  She has taken 4 steps by herself with many more to come!  We love you baby girl!

Links to her birthday celebration videos:


1 comment:

  1. What a lady! I love her cute smile in the last stroller pic. And those cheeks! Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete