A good portion of my life has been spent playing the piano for everyone else's diva moments. Now it's my turn. I invite you to accompany ME through my life's diva and, well, not so diva-like moments. It'll be entertaining. Promise.



Monday, June 29, 2009

Look what my little guy got today!!

His first big boy haircut!!! Now, I had trimmed it already a few times, but I looked at him today, and the hair was completely taking over his head, so I decided it was time. He was so good - sat on my lap and played with a comb the whole time. They gave him a little certificate (in the picture below) with a little lock of hair for a keepsake. I wasn't sure if he was even old enough for something like this, because I never had to worry about it with Kaylee - I just had fun with the pigtails and barrettes, but the poor boy needed something different than the mushroom bowl cut. When I took him to the chair, the lady plopped down the little kids seat on the big chair and I said, uhhhh, do you have anything to buckle him in, cause he won't sit still on that! She said I could hold him on my lap, so that's what we did and got hair all over ourselves in the process. I wish I would have had my camera there cause he looked so cute in the little cloth thing the put around your neck - he couldn't figure out where his arms had gone! What a man!



6 comments:

  1. He looks so big and cute! I love little boy haircuts. Is he walking yet? I'm still waiting for Riley to decide walking is way cooler than crawling. Almost there, but not just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lands He looks soooooo old! Like he just turned 2. What a little sweetie. Love the certificate! Oh I could just eat him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen is right- it does make him look older, but it is such a handsome haircut! I can see so much of both you and Shawn in him- lucky little guy! What a lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAAAAABY boy!!!!! He's so munchable it isnt fair! He looks so cute and like a little man. I cannot wait to squeeze and kiss him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your darling family. That first professional haircut is the BEST; their heads look so tiny atop that biiiig cape!

    Just dropped by to meet you, and thank you for saying "Hey" over at my place! You're music people, just like me! How do we manage to find each other?

    ReplyDelete